Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Big Boy's Playtime

Kylen is pushing up all by himself. I have to make sure I give him his tummy time everyday or Momma Sue will get me. Hopefully Kylen will be rolling over by himself soon. He is close...

Here is the big boy in his swing jumper, and he goes to town in that thing. Once he figured it out, all you have to say is, "Jumpy, jumpy, jumpy" and he jumps. (thank you Momma Sue for my new toy)

See how happy he is. He loves it. And so does mommy so she can get some things done around the house. :)

Here is the other new thing that Kylen likes. As you can tell he figured out he can see himself in that mirror. He enjoys his time in that as well. (thank you for that toy too Momma Sue!)

"I love my playtime."

No comments: