Saturday, May 24, 2008

Love Rolls and Curly Hair

"I found this wrinkly, green thing outside. I wonder what I should do with it? Hmmm.... definitely going into the mouth."

"I guess I will try the stem too."

After minutes of examining the leaf and really getting a good taste of it, Kylen soon discovers other things on the ground.

As I sit there and admire his precious love rolls and his cute curly hair, Kylen decides to examine the world around him.

There are many times where I am trying to get pictures of those love rolls and curly hair and Kylen does just not let me. He immediately takes off towards the camera, just like any other child that has perfected crawling.

"Can I have please have it Mommy?"

"Just once."

"Hey Mommma. I see that you have the camera again."

"I guess I am going to try and get it again..."

No comments: