Monday, July 7, 2008

Lesson 1: Be Gentle

We had a bad morning the other day. Kylen was playing with the kitty cat (Biidee a.k.a. purple). I was trying to teach him how to be gentle and he was doing really well with it. Then he wanted down on the ground to crawl around because he had had enough of the cat at that point and wanted to do his own thing. Well Biidee jumps down too and of course Kylen starts crawling after her. So I immediately jumped up because I knew that the cat was in a playful mood, but before I got to the cat quick enough, she gave Kylen a little pop on the head. Poor thing :( Needless to say, "being gentle" didn't quite turn out how I had envisioned. But sweet baby boy was just fine. As you can tell in this picture from his eyes, he was even grinning big when I snapped the picture. Day 2: Already looks better... you can barely see it!

No comments: