
Kylen and Eli thought it was fun to look through the window at the dogs on the sun-porch. Of course Kylen thought it was fun to beat on the window like he does everything else (or as we call it "pat... pat... pat"). Eli looked at the dogs for a little bit and then he was ready to move to something else.
Kylen and Eli are exactly two months apart. So Eli just turned one on June 11th. I can't believe that they have already grown up so much!

Kylen had a fun little play date with Eli. I quickly learned that Kylen is not too good at sharing, so we will have to start working on that. Sweet Eli came over with his toy shovel, and the first thing Kylen did was snatch it out of his hands. I quickly took it from Kylen and gave it back to Eli, and let Kylen know that it wasn't his. Then they finally started playing with toys next to each other, and I got my camera to try and snap a picture and of course Kylen came right for the camera, but Eli still looks adorable!
Thanks Eli for coming and visiting Kylen! Hope to see you again soon!
No comments:
Post a Comment