
(Mom was cleaning the couch cushions... that is why he is standing on none)

Kylen sporting his new Nike shoes that his daddy got for him! Thanks Daddy!

Kylen decided that he wanted to try out the little rocking chair.... and he just thought that it was the greatest thing to sit in while he sat and read his book.

And, might I add, his absolute favorite book! This is the only book that he brings to me that he wants me to read it over and over and over... about 6 to 9 times... literally. Its so funny because other books that he brings to me... after reading it to him once or twice, he is done with that one and will get up and go bring me another one. It's the little things that they do.

Look how serious!

But I definitely can't complain about his choice for his favorite book.. titled
I Love You All the Time
No comments:
Post a Comment