Thursday, October 30, 2008

A Halloween Festival

Kylen's lion costume for Halloween. The night before Halloween there was a Halloween festival at Homewood Park, and Kylen and I decided to go (thanks to Sarah Elizabeth for telling us that it was taking place). So I got Kylen in his costume that his daddy helped him pick out and we headed to the festival. I thought that Kylen would be absolutely annoyed by the head piece, but as you know by the previous "towel-head" experience, Kylen actually didn't mind being in the costume at all! And let me say, he had a wonderful time! Keep looking to find out and see more of the cutest lion I have ever seen!
Kylen was just looking around and running wide open! Of course he saw a balloon and just had to have one! (which is always a good way to keep him entertained!)
The lion's hair looks out of control! But he was still absolutely adorable! Of course I always thinks that he is! :)
Sarah Elizabeth and I couldn't stand how cute he looked from the back!
His little lion tail!
And just sooo happy to be out and running around! Everyone would stop and acknowledge him as he was running around, screaming in excitement! His excitement and joy at the festival probably left some people wondering if he ever got out! :) Of course he always does, but he just loved the adventure! And I reminded people that his screaming was really his "roar" that we had been working on! :)
He couldn't have been happier! He was running around so much that he was exhausted in an hour and began to try and lay down on the floor, and that's when I knew it was time to go! :) Thanks Sarah Elizabeth for informing us of this event! Kylen had an amazing time!
Happy Halloween everyone!

No comments: