
I thought this was pretty funny because I put the gloves on his hands to see what he could do, and he got so mad because he couldn't pick up anything. (As you can tell he was trying to get into the cat food that he knew he wasn't supposed to do any way... which made it more of a humorous occassion to me since he couldn't do it). But like all mothers do, I helped him out so that he wouldn't continue to get frustrated!

The cute things that little toddlers do... Kylen discovered his reflection in the glass door and decided to give himself a sweet kiss!
What a joy it is to be a mom and be able to experience such an irreplaceable moment!

More kisses....

And now it is time to go out and Trick-or-Treat!
I was highly surprised how well he did... the other kids did not scare him (which was something that I was worried about) and the very first house we went to, he stuck out his basket like he had done this a thousand times before! I was in shock that he didn't just grab... but of course he didn't make me a fool for long...
We went to a neighbors house that we know well, and of course while mommy was talking, he thought that he would go get candy out of their bucket and transfer the pieces to his bucket... one by one... and then he got really smart and grabbed his bucket, and put it next to their bucket and figured out how to transfer the candy lots quicker than the first method that he tried out. Such a smart boy when he knows what he wants! He's definitely a male, what can I say.... :)
Another neighbors house that we went to, he walked grabbed each piece of candy... one by one and would put it up to his nose and smell it and then would put it back... and he did that with pretty much every different piece of candy... and I have know clue where he discovered to do that... But once again, it is the joy of being a parent to experience the little things!
No comments:
Post a Comment