This is one of the toys that I got him for his birthday where you drop the balls into the tunnels and it makes a funny sound and then they shoot back out. He is definitely a quick learner. He has it down pat!
Unless you have the toy turned a certain way then the balls stay in there and don't shoot out, well I think this picture is one of those times, as Kylen pulls it down to look in it.
"put in"
Look how much he has grown!! He is 75% in his height and he definitely did not get that from his mama. :) He is a big boy though!
As you can tell, we haven't learned shapes yet of course. He is trying to put the ball into another toy which you put blocks in, but I am sure that he will figure it out soon!
Look at those cute little legs!!
Talkin' to the doggy (like a phone) while walking around! So cute!
No comments:
Post a Comment