I was sitting outside the other day with Kylen, and I was trying to keep myself entertained by doing a Sudoku, while he played. It didn't take long until Kylen decided that he wanted to draw all over the paper.
Once he kind of got the hang of it, I decided to let him have his own pad of paper. He did a good job and he was so proud of himself! So cute!
Everyone has always told me... "oh yeah, you
can wait till he walks because he will be everywhere." And maybe he is everywhere, but I am enjoying all the wonderful things that come along with it. You know... since he is coordinated enough to walk, then other fun things come along with it... like drawing... or picking up a book and bringing it to you for you to read to him. He is just growing up by the day, and I love allthe irreplaceable times that come along with it.
No comments:
Post a Comment